Easy Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers Recipe with Cheese the entire family will love! Super easy slow cooker recipes that are perfect for families! Great combination of hamburger meat, rice and peppers!
Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers with Cheese
4 medium green peppers
1 pounds ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
salt and pepper
1 Egg, whisked
1 1/2 cups leftover rice
15 can tomato sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Remove caps and seeds from peppers
2. Brown ground beef and onions
3. Combine beef, leftover rice, salt, pepper, egg, rice, 1/3 can tomato sauce together
4. Stuff mixture into peppers, stand in crock pot
5. Cover with remaining tomato sauce.
6. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours…
7. 30 minutes before serving, sprinkle cheddar over the tops of peppers. Cover and continue to cook until cheddar is melted.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes