Hello YUM!!!! That is how I would describe this Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili! Oh my YUM! There are just so many things I love about this chili. It is super easy to make! It tastes amazing! It is really filling! and did I mention crazy easy to make! The Slow Cooker does all the work and you have a delicious meal.
Seriously the hardest part of making this chili is pulling out the can opener to open up the cans of beans and tomatoes. That’s it!
I guess I should mention you have to chop up an onion and a few pieces of garlic but really that is it!
The crock pot does all the work and you get a huge serving of Vegetarian Chili! We love making crock pot chili’s so much that we created an entire list of crock pot chili recipes we know you will love!
Crock Pot Three Bean Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Bean Chili
1 large onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
30 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
30 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
30 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
30 oz can diced tomatoes with chilies
15 oz can tomato sauce
1 1/2 oz spiced chili seasoning
14 oz frozen corn kernels
1 tbsp fresh lime juice, to taste
1/2 cup cilantro, minced
How to make 3 Bean Vegetarian Chili in the Crock Pot
1. Combine garlic, beans tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasoning in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours
3. Add frozen corn during the last hour of cooking
4. Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving
Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers Simple Start Website.
Delicious easy to make Slow Cooker Crock Pot Vegetarian Three Bean Chili Recipe.
- 1 onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 30 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz diced tomatoes with chilies
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 oz chili seasoning
- 14 oz corn kernels frozen
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced
Combine garlic, beans tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning in crock pot.
Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours
Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking
Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving