Hello YUM!!!! That is how I would describe this Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili! Oh my YUM! There are just so many things I love about this chili. It is super easy to make! It tastes amazing! It is really filling! and did I mention crazy easy to make! The Slow Cooker does all the work and you have a delicious meal.
Seriously the hardest part of making this chili is pulling out the can opener to open up the cans of beans and tomatoes. That's it!
Crock Pot Three Bean Vegetarian Chili
I guess I should mention you have to chop up an onion and a few pieces of garlic but really that is it!
The crockpot does all the work and you get a huge serving of Vegetarian Chili! We love making crockpot vegetarian chili's so much that we created an entire list of crock pot chili recipes we know you will love!
Slow Cooker Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Bean Chili
- Black beans
- Kidney beans
- Pinto beans
- Diced tomatoes with chilies
- Tomato sauce
- Spiced chili seasoning
- Frozen corn kernels
- Fresh lime juice
Equipment needed to make Vegetarian Chili in the Crock-Pot
Crockpot - That's it! One piece of equipment and you are ready to make this delicious vegetarian slow cooker recipe.
Great Vegetarian Crockpot Recipes
Check out all of our vegetarian crockpot meals.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Tag me at @TammileeTipsLife – I love seeing what you make!
Crock Pot Vegetarian Three Bean Chili
- 1 Onion minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 30 oz Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 ½ oz Chili Seasoning
- 14 oz Corn Kernels frozen
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice to taste
- ½ cup Cilantro minced
- Combine garlic, beans tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours
- Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving
Recipe originally shared on February 9, 2014. Updated January 2021.
Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers Simple Start Website.