If you love mushrooms this is the recipe for you! If you don't like mushrooms you may want to have someone else make this recipe. Your house will smell like mushrooms when you take the lid off the crockpot. I just want to give you a heads up! This Slow Cooker Crockpot Mushrooms Recipe is fantastic, especially if you love mushrooms!
My dear Husband loves mushrooms! He would eat them daily if they were available. I, on the other hand, am a bit so so on mushrooms.
Ok, honestly they just are not my thing. I do like making them for John though so this recipe worked out great.
If you are looking for another crockpot slow cooker appetizer recipes check out this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatball Recipe. We have a huge list of appetizer recipes on the blog. They are one of my favorite things to make.
Ingredients needed for Easy Garlic Mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Dried Italian seasoning
- Hot pepper flakes
- White wine
- Tomato paste
- Minced fresh oregano or flat-leaf parsley
Crockpot - We suggest using a crockpot that has a digital timer that automatically switches the slow cooker to warm after a set amount of time.
We hope you enjoy these Crockpot Mushrooms with garlic and seasoning! They are a great appetizer or side dish for any meal.
If you are serving them for a party I like to serve them with tiny forks to make it easier to remove them from the platter.
Crockpot Appetizer Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
We hope you enjoy this great crockpot mushrooms recipe that is the perfect party appetizer! We have a ton of easy vegetarian crockpot recipes.
Follow Tammilee Tips on MSN, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all of our recipe posts.
Crock Pot Mushrooms Recipe
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 ½ pounds mushrooms
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper chili flakes
- 3 Tablespoon white wine
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh oregano or flat leaf parsley
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Add in mushrooms and garlic, cook stirring often for 5 minutes, until mushrooms start to brown
- Transfer to crock pot, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and hot pepper flakes
- Stir together wine and tomato paste in a small bowl, pour over mushrooms
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours
- Turn to warm for serving
This recipe was originally published in 2015 and updated in November of 2017 and April 5, 2020
I can't express it in words how much my family liked this Crock Pot Garlic Mushroom dish. Everybody absolutely enjoyed it. Thanks, Tammilee for sharing this recipe.