You all know we love Olive Garden and their delicious soups! Today I am sharing the final soup of the four offered by Olive Garden........Copy Cat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup!
Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Oh and don't forget to make up this Copy Cat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake for dessert! It is beyond delicious!
Can you tell we love Olive Garden just a bit 🙂
Check out all of the Olive Garden Recipes we have shared.
- Olive oil
- Garlic, minced
- Chicken broth
- Chicken, we use Costco rotisserie chicken cut into pieces
- Fresh basil
Parmesan cheese for garnish
The Chicken Gnocchi Soup that is served in the restaurant is more brothy but I like making this soup really filling.
Great Restaurant Recipes
Copy Cat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Recipe
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup onion diced
- ½ cup carrots diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 cups chicken we use Costco rotisserie chicken cut into pieces
- 1-2 pound gnocchi
- 3 cups spinach stems removed
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large pot, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Add in the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Season with salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 10 minutes
- Add in the flour and stir into the vegetables, cook for 3 minutes, stirring often
- Stir in chicken broth, followed by ½ and ½
- Add in the chicken, bring to a simmer and maintain for 20 minutes, stirring often
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the gnocchi in a separate pot according to the package, add them to the soup with the spinach
- Simmer until the spinach wilts, stir in basil
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese
Recipe originally shared March 8, 2016.