Seriously these recipes are so easy to make, taste amazing and the crock pot does all the work for you!
This is one of our most popular Crock Pot Recipes on the website! I can’t believe we shared it over two years ago! The old pictures were not my favorite so we updated them so you can see just how delicious this recipe is!
Super easy Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe! This recipe uses pie filling, cake mix, and a few other ingredients to make a delicious fall dessert slow cooker recipe!
This recipe is so dang easy!
I love that you can pop it in the crock pot last minute if you find out people are coming over to visit. Your house smells delicious and you have an amazing dessert to serve that was crazy easy to make.
I mean really the hardest part of this recipe is finding the dang can opener to open the cans of pie filling.
Our can opener always seems to hide when I need it….or I have too many kitchen tools….I am going to stick with the hiding can opener otherwise, I might have to part with a kitchen tool.
Crock Pot Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe
2 21 oz can Apple Pie Filling
1 spice cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Pour both cans of Apple Pie filling into greased crock pot
2. Combine dry cake mix and butter until crumbly, sprinkle over apple pie filling
3. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours
Check out our Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 2 21 oz can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 spice cake cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Pour both cans of Apple Pie filling into greased crock pot
- Combine dry cake mix and butter until crumbly, sprinkle over apple pie filling
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours