Easy Crockpot Beer Cheese Soup Recipe everyone will love. This flavorful slow cooker soup is so easy to make!
Crock Pot Beer and Cheese Soup
Is anyone else totally and completely over winter and ready for spring?
I am so ready for spring weather. I keep reminding myself April showers bring May flowers but it is only February so that isn't helping much 🙂
Today I am excited to share a hot, comforting, if only it would melt a bit of winter weather soup with everyone.
Crock Pot Beer and Cheese soup is seriously so easy to make! AND it tastes amazing!
I made up a huge pot of this so John would have leftovers while I am gone this week.
Tomorrow I am heading to Cincinnati to meet with Proctor and Gamble!
I am so excited to be participating in their Science of Sleep event. Let's be honest I don't know anyone who would complain about more sleep or better sleep!
I can't wait to bring back amazing tools and information to help us all get a better night's sleep.
Since I am going to be out of town for a few days I figured I would load up the fridge and freezer with meals John could easily re-heat.
Though...we will see if he eats the food I made or goes out with our neighbor to eat all of the food I don't like.
- Small onion
- Small red pepper
- Chicken broth
- Unsalted butter
- All-purpose flour
- Cold water
- Cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Crumbled bacon
- Green onions
Top Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Beer Cheese Soup
- Combine onion, carrot, celery, red pepper, salt, pepper, broth and butter in crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, until veggies are tender
- Stir together flour and cold water to make a smooth paste in a small bowl
- Stir into soup along with cream cheese, cheddar and beer
- Cover and cook on high for 30-60 minutes, stirring halfway
- Turn to warm for serving
- Sprinkled with bacon and green onions
Recipe originally shared on February 19, 2020. Updated October 2020.