Slow Cooker Crock Pot Turkey Curry Recipe
I know it is July and you are probably not thinking about turkey right now but I just love this recipe. I wanted to change it up a bit from the chicken and hamburger crock pot recipes we have been sharing. Not that there is anything wrong with making chicken crock pot recipes or hamburger slow cooker recipes but it was time to spice things up a bit. LOL! Literally, this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Turkey Curry Recipe is curry perfection!
Is that a thing..curry perfection? hmm, maybe we should make it a thing.
Who am I kidding I love almost every recipe that comes out of the slow cooker. The less time I have to spend standing next to a hot oven or stirring dinner in a pot on the stove top the better. One more great dinner to check out is this tater tot casserole recipe made in the crockpot!
Pin this recipe so you can easily find it!
We use meat from Zaycon Fresh for the majority of our recipes. I love that I can pick it up close to our house after it comes directly from the farms. So great to cook with! Check out the chicken breast and bacon! We use them all the time!
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Curried Turkey Cutlets
2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
8 turkey breast cutlets (about 2 pounds)
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
Hot cooked rice or seasoned rice blend
- Stir the soup, water, curry powder and black pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the turkey and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Stir the cream and grapes in the cooker. Serve the turkey and sauce with the rice.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 2 cans 10 3/4 ounces each Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 turkey breast cutlets about 2 pounds
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- Hot cooked rice or seasoned rice blend
Stir the soup, water, curry powder and black pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the turkey and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the turkey is cooked through.
Stir the cream and grapes in the cooker. Serve the turkey and sauce with the rice.