Slow Cooker Crock Pot Turkey Curry Recipe! I know it is July and you are probably not thinking about turkey right now but I just love this recipe. I wanted to change it up a bit from the chicken and hamburger crockpot recipes we have been sharing.
Crockpot Turkey Curry Recipe
Not that there is anything wrong with making chicken crock pot recipes or hamburger slow cooker recipes but it was time to spice things up a bit. LOL! Literally, this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Turkey Curry Recipe is curry perfection!
Is that a thing..curry perfection? hmm, maybe we should make it a thing.
Who am I kidding I love almost every recipe that comes out of the slow cooker. The less time I have to spend standing next to a hot oven or stirring dinner in a pot on the stove top the better. One more great dinner to check out is this tater tot casserole recipe made in the crockpot!
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Curried Turkey Cutlets
Ingredients needed for Turkey Curry
- Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Curry powder
- Cracked black pepper
- Turkey breast cutlets
- Heavy cream
- Seedless red grapes
Served over hot cooked rice or seasoned rice blend
Great Crockpot Recipes
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Turkey Curry Recipe
- 2 10 ¾ oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- Hot cooked rice or seasoned rice blend
- Stir the soup, water, curry powder and black pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the turkey and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Stir the cream and grapes in the cooker. Serve the turkey and sauce with the rice.
Recipe originally shared on July 31, 2017. Updated January 2021