Easy Crockpot Meatball Stroganoff Soup is the perfect slow cooker comfort food soup. So easy to make and everyone loves how great it tastes.
Crockpot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe
This is the perfect winter comfort food and a fun variation of one of my favorite meals slow cooker beef stroganoff.
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe is the perfect comfort food for the entire family!
I love that all you need to do is get everything into the slow cooker and it takes care of everything else. Quick and easy crockpot recipes are my favorite way to save time and make sure we have a great dinner.
Now that we are almost to Fall I am so ready for sweaters, boots, jeans, and fall leaves. This time of year is my favorite and I am going to admit I already have pumpkin decorations in our house.
I may have bought pumpkins and all the fall things early in the month when I saw them at Target. My husband just shook his head when it was 100+ degrees outside and I came out of Target with all the pumpkin decorations talking about the recipes I wanted to make.
My crockpots are ready and we are going to make a ton new crockpot recipes for this fall and winter. Bring on the easy recipes that taste amazing.
Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe
- Meatballs, frozen
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Beef Broth
- Egg noodles
Large Mixing Bowl - We are big fans of this glass batter bowl that has a handle. It makes it easy to mix ingredients and keeps the mixing bowl steady on the counter.
Slow Cooker - We suggest using a slow cooker with a timer so it automatically turns to warm when the cooking time is done.
If you love recipes check out a few of our other favorite recipe
Crockpot Meatball Stroganoff Soup
- 1 lb Meatballs fully cooked, frozen
- 1 ½ C Mushrooms sliced
- ½ Onion sliced
- 2 cans Cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2– 3 Cup Egg noodles cooked
- In a bowl, mix together soup and milk. Add it to the slow cooker bowl.
- Add the frozen meatballs, mushrooms, and onion to the slow cooker bowl and mix with the soup.
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours or high for 3 -4
- Halfway through cooking, if you need more moisture to make it the consistency of the soup you would like, add the beef broth, in ¼ c increments
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the egg noodles to warm through
- Optional: You can sprinkle a tiny bit of parmesan or mozzarella over the top for extra decadence!