Lemon Icebox Pie
I love baking but there are times I just don’t want to turn on the oven. It is starting to warm up here in Spokane and I am trying to keep my house as cool as possible. I decided to make a Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe for a family event.
I love that you do not have to turn on the oven for this Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe! AND you can make it the night before you need it so there is no stress right before an event!
This Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe is so dang easy to make! I will definitely be making this one again and again!
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Egg yolks
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- No-Bake cookie crust
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
This recipe is adapted from the Desserts from the Famous Loveless Cafe Cookbook
Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe
- Combine condensed milk and egg yolk until completely combined
- Whisk in the lemon juice and zest
- Pour into cookie crust
- Place plastic wrap over the surface and refrigerate at least 8 hours
- Combine cream, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl and whip until semi stiff peaks appear
- Decorate top of the Lemon Icebox Pie with fresh whipping cream