I have to say I will never make a ham any other way after making Crock Pot Ham. Oh my goodness this so easy and turned out amazing! John’s Mom was over for Slow Cooker Saturday lunch and loved it. John has been enjoying the leftovers and said they are amazing.
This ham is so moist and juicy. John enjoyed it on sandwiches and with eggs for a few days after I made it. It kept great in the fridge. I think next time I make it I will slice it for sandwiches and put it in the freezer so we have it for John’s lunches.
Crock Pot Ham
7 pound ham
2 cups pineapple juice
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Unwrap ham and place in the Crock-Pot
2. Rub ham with brown sugar on all sides.
3. Pour pineapple juice and maple syrup over the ham
4. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low.
5. About an hour before serving pour juice over the top of the ham
6. Remove and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving
If you love Crock Pot Recipes check out our Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
- 7 pound ham
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Unwrap ham and place in the Crock-Pot
- Rub ham with brown sugar on all sides
- Pour pineapple juice and maple syrup over the ham
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low
- About an hour before serving pour juice over the top of the ham
- Remove and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving