You all know we love Carnival Cruises! They are one of our favorite ways to explore new places and travel. We are dreaming of our next trip. One of our favorite desserts on a Carnival Cruise is the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. It is on the menu nightly and so good! During one of our cruises the chef was nice enough to share this Carnival Cruise Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Recipe with us.
While they make them by the 100’s we luckily do not have to. Which is probably a good thing for our waist lines and our poor kitchens. Watching them prepare the Warm Chocolate Melting Cakes was amazing. Talk about a stack of butter and huge pile of chocolate. It was so amazing to see. If you have a Carnival Cruise booked make sure and book the Chef’s Table experience so you can get a behind the scenes look at the kitchens. It is truly an amazing experience! Plus the food is beyond delicious!
Carnival Cruise Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Recipe
6oz Dark Chocolate
1.5 oz sugar
2 oz flour
1. Melt chocolate and butter
2. Mix the eggs and sugar, whisk for a few minutes and then add in the flour
3. Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix together
4. Pour the mix into a greased bowl/mold
5. Bake in the oven at 390 degrees F for 14 minutes
Tip – Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and the chocolate is warm enough to mix evenly.
Serve with ice cream
- 6oz Dark Chocolate
- 6oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 oz sugar
- 2 oz flour
- Melt chocolate and butter
- Mix the eggs and sugar, whisk for a few minutes and then add in the flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix together
- Pour the mix into a greased bowl/mold
- Bake in the oven at 390 degrees F for 14 minutes
- Tip – Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and the chocolate is warm enough to mix evenly.