This Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup is so quick and amazing for a nice fall dinner!
Honestly, peppers have always made me nervous. I am always worried I am going to make a dish that is way too spicy. This soup is the perfect balance of spice and flavor.
Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
This Stuffed Pepper Soup Crockpot Recipe is so filling and easy to make.
As the weather gets colder and we just want more comfort food this slow cooker soup is perfect. It is both filling and tastes amazing while still having some veggies in it.
- Extra-lean ground beef
- Diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onions
- Tomato sauce
- Green and red peppers
- Beef broth
- Dried basil
- Cooked rice
Great Crockpot Soup Recipes
Stuffed Pepper Soup Crock Pot
- Brown ground beef with onion in a skillet over medium heat. You could also add other spices in to the meat as well.
- Drain beef and onions and place in slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes (including the juice) and remaining ingredients, except rice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours in crock pot.
- 1 hour before end of cooking - Add rice in
Recipe originally shared on November 10, 2014. Updated September 2020