I am not sure if you would call this a salad or an appetizer or just plain delicious. It is seriously only a couple of ingredients and so good! Seriously easy and oh so delicious Caprese Salad Recipe you can make right now! Great for a crowd or family dinner! 4 ingredients are all you need!
The combination of mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinegar is amazing. This is our go to lunch right now with the heat of the summer
I use Roland Balsamic Glaze From Italy that I order off of Amazon. I buy the big container because we use it on everything. From salads to grilled cheese sandwiches this balsamic vinegar is amazing.
Seriously easy and oh so delicious Caprese Salad
1. Slice mozzarella and tomatoes so they are similar sized
2. layer the basil, mozzarella, and tomato along the plate
3. Pour Balsamic Glaze over the top
It feels crazy calling this a recipe when it is so dang easy! This Caprese salad works great as an appetizer for parties. You can slice the tomatoes and mozzarella in quarters and use a toothpick to hold them together with some basil. Pour a bit of balsamic glaze over them and you have a super easy ready to go appetizer.
Seriously easy and oh so delicious Caprese SaladPrint Rate
- Balsamic Glaze
- Slice mozzarella and tomatoes so they are similar sized
- layer the basil, mozzarella and tomato along the plate
- Pour Balsamic Glaze over the top