This week I have been craving this baked ziti no meat recipe! I blame it on spending way to much time on Pinterest looking at all the comfort foods. The weather is turning nice and I am still craving/thinking about pasta goodness. Plus I really needed the excuse to buy a couple of dishes I have been dreaming about.
Baked Ziti No Meat Recipe
Pre-warning when you make this Cheesy Baked Ziti recipe your house is going to smell so good that it is hard to not want to dive headfirst into the bowl when it comes out of the oven. I had to wait a few minutes for John to come home from work so we could have dinner and I am pretty sure they were the longest 10 minutes of my life...I wanted the cheesy goodness so badly.
Here we go...how to make this cheesy baked ziti recipe that is going to make you so happy!
Cheesy Vegetarian Baked Ziti Recipe Ingredients
- Ziti Pasta
- Vodka Sauce
- Alfredo Sauce
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella, shredded
We served this with a side of garlic bread, a salad, and Tiramisu for dessert. The perfect easy date night meal at home. I love that this meatless baked ziti is so fast to put together and tastes amazing.
Great Pasta Recipes
Baked Rigatoni with Mini-Meatballs
Chicken Parmesan Crockpot Recipe
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Vegetarian Baked Ziti Recipe
- 16 Ounce ziti pasta
- 24 Ounce Vodka Sauce
- 16 Ounce Alfredo sauce
- 15 Ounce Ricotta cheese
- 6 Ounce Mozzarella shredded
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta until it is short of being done, it will cook more in the oven
- Combine vodka sauce, alfredo sauce, and ricotta cheese in a bowl, stir to mix together
- Cover the bottom of your casserole dish in sauce, spoon cooked pasta over it and cover with more sauce then cheese, layer 2-3 times depending on your casserole dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, broil the last minute or so until the cheese is bubbling and brown
- Serve and enjoy
Recipe originally shared on May 7, 2017. Updated January 2021.
Where do you buy Vodka Sauce or is their receipe dor it?